Call for Abstracts
February 14-15, 2019 | J. Wayne Reitz Union Grand Ballroom
“Looking Back at the Past Decade of Nursing and Health Informatics: Advances and Opportunities”
Abstract Deadline: October 1, 2018, 11:59 p.m. EDT — submission link coming soon!
- The UF College of Nursing is pleased to invite submissions for the 2019 Rita Kobb Nursing Informatics National Symposium, to be held February 14-15, 2019, at the University of Florida’s J. Wayne Reitz Union in Gainesville.
- About Kobb Symposium including Program Outcomes and Target Audiences
- Through lectures and posters, the 2019 Rita Kobb Symposium will showcase the latest advances in methodology, discovery, and actual clinical care applications of personalized health care and precision health. The symposium will be a premier venue for showcasing the latest research at the dynamic interface of data science and patient care. We look forward to your innovative submissions to this exciting program that will advance clinical and translational informatics.
Abstract Submission Template (please use this as a guide)
Your uploaded poster manuscript file must be submitted as a one-page (8.5 x 11 inch) Word document and must include:
- The names, academic degree(s), affiliations, and locations (city, state, and country, if international) of all authors.
- A description of the problem addressed and an overview of the methodology, evaluation results, and conclusions
- Optional illustrations (figures or tables), which must fit in the one-page limit
- References, if applicable.
- At least one of the authors must register and attend the Symposium. The email submitted with the abstract must include the full name, credentials, mailing address, email address and phone number of the author designated to present the abstract.
- Only the first author will receive follow-up communication. It is her/his responsibility to keep the other authors updated.
- Inquiries concerning preparation, submission or acceptance of abstracts should be directed to Ellen Sattler (352) 294-5008 or email email@example.com